EduQual Level 7 International Diploma in Facilities Management, UK
Elite Bright Solutions Training and Consultancy would like to introduce our International Diploma in Facilities Management. As an EDUQUAL Approved Centre, International Diploma in Facilities Management (Eduqual Level 7) is designed for those who wish to extend their academic achievement in order to further advance their facilities management professional careers. The course consists of online distance-learning taught modules on advanced topics relating to facility management and research dissertations that will be relevant to your own place of work. We aim to help you develop research and analytical skills and to gain a wider and more in-depth understanding of facilities management theory and practice. By studying critical thinking, you gain the necessary skills for the rest of the course.
Assessment Type: Question Paper
3.5 Hours written examination for each unit
Question Paper Pattern:150 marks for each unit
- Unit PGD 01: 150 marks
- Unit PGD 02: 150 marks
- Unit PGD 03: 150 marks
- Unit PGD 04: 150 marks
- Pass Standards:50% (300-417/600)
- Credit: 70%(420-537/600)
- Distinction: 90%(540-600/600)
- This is a closed book exam. There are 2 sections Part A and Part B for each Question paper, the maximum marks in part A section for each question is 10 and part B section 20 marks.
- Answers may be illustrated by sketches or process flow diagrams where approptiate.
- This question paper must be returned to the invigilator after the examination.
- A minimum of a Level 6 qualification in an Facilities Management course or related sector (or)
- Bachelors in Engineering degree (or)
- A minimum of 3 years’ managerial/supervisory work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge.
Please find attached Learner Registration form, Unit Specifications and Eduqual sample certificate Postgraduate Diploma in Facilities Management for your reference.
Kindly contact us anytime for more information and details about the course.