IOSH Managing Safely, UK
About the Course:
The IOSH Managing Safely Certificate Course focuses on specially training the managers and supervisors in the field of HSE of any organization looking to improve their awareness and the processes involved with assessing and controlling risks and hazards at the workplace. The course helps them comprehend and adopt high standard occupational health and safety principles and practices in their particular work culture. They are equipped to look into the safety of the employees and manage risk effectively.
- Module 1 – Introducing managing safely
- Module 2 – Assessing risks
- Module 3 – Controlling risks
- Module 4 – Understanding your responsibilities
- Module 5 – Identifying hazards
- Module 6 – Investigating accidents and incidents
- Module 7 – Measuring performance
- There would be a 45-minute written assessment paper comprising of 22 questions that are marked on different schemes and a practical assessment.
- On successful completion you will receive an IOSH accredited Certificate