EduQual, UK Level 7 International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management
The EduQual, UK Level 7 International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management Course details :
Importance of course
The EduQual, UK Level 7 International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management is a qualification for those who are vying towards achieving health and safety management. It is tailored for learners who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures on a day-to-day basis in an organization. Possibility towards improving health and safety culture in an organization by increasing their competency is abundant through this course. This Diploma is designed to provide learners with the expertise required to undertake a career as a health and safety manager and it also provides a basis for transition to enroll in a study program. It’s one of the top most qualifications in HSE field and strives to achieve an equilibrium with NEBOSH in providing quality study parameters in the course.
What will be progressed?
This qualification is vocational as can support a learner’s career progression. To meet EduQual, UK ‘s aim to provide an appropriate assessment method, each unit will be assessed through tasks that will be written in a way to make them realistic ‘work-related’ tasks wherever possible. Learners will need to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding, original thought, problem-solving and recommendations on actions will also be asked for where appropriate. Intellectual rigor will be expected that is appropriate to the level of the qualification. The assignment questions will require learners to draw on real organizations to illustrate their answers. Mature and part-time learners will ideally be able to draw on their personal work experience too in the course.
Level of standard : EDUQUAL, UK LEVEL 7
Accreditation Body : EDUQUAL, UK
Exam Pattern : 4 Practical assignments
Key features : DIGITAL LEARNING, NO EXAMS, ONLY PRACTICAL, ATTEMPT IT ANY TIME AND ANYWHERE
Assessment Type 1:
The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes. To achieve a “pass” for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Assessment Type 2: Question Paper
3.5 Hours written examination for each unit
Question Paper Pattern:150 marks for each unit
- Unit PGD 01: 150 marks
- Unit PGD 02: 150 marks
- Unit PGD 03: 150 marks
- Unit PGD 04: 150 marks
- Pass Standards:50% (300-417/600)
- Credit: 70%(420-537/600)
- Distinction: 90%(540-600/600)
- This is a closed book exam. There are 2 sections Part A and Part B for each Question paper, the maximum marks in part A section for each question is 10 and part B section 20 marks.
- Answers may be illustrated by sketches or process flow diagrams where approptiate.
- This question paper must be returned to the invigilator after the examination.
- A minimum of a Level 6 qualification in an HSE course or related sector (or)
- Bachelors in Engineering degree (or)
- Masters in Engineering degree (or)
- A minimum of 3 years’ managerial work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge (or)
- NVQ Diploma Level 6 (or)
- NEBOSH International Diploma