PMP Certification Training, Project Management Professional Course, UK
PMP Project Management Professional is a suitable credential for Project Managers/Project Engineers/Civil Engineers or whoever is having a direct or indirect interest in Project Management. PMP is offered by PMI(Project Management Institute) the USA. PMP credentials are enabling the professionals to understand PM standards, tools & techniques, and procedures. Elite Bright Solutions is currently offering online PMP Certification training in UAE. We offer PMP Exam Preparation and Training for Professionals working all over UAE.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most important industry-recognized credential for project management professionals to do projects in a structured way. Passing Project Management Professional (PMP) is a chance to prove one’s education, experience, and knowledge in project management.
PMP certificate shows that you have the skills and knowledge that match all the PM prerequisites. Your capabilities as a certified PMP enable you to contribute to the organization’s strategies. Well-adapted and executed project management principles can lead an organization to success. This is the reason most organizations are making PMP certificate important criteria.
Elite Bright Solutions delivers Project Management Professional – PMP Exam Preparation Training course in Dubai, UAE. PMP certificate is the most sought after credential for project managers among project management certification courses. The PMP certificate demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. According to Project Management Institute®, PMP certification, increases the marketability of employees and help them to get higher salary when compared to candidates with other project manager certification.
The PMP exam tests the applicants on tasks out of five performance domains
- Initiating the project
- Planning the project
- Executing the project
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Closing the project
At the end of this training, the Participants will get a complete idea about the Project Management framework and a clear understanding on the 5 Process Groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, and 49 Processes.
- To provide a thorough understanding of the Project Management methodologies.
- To gauge the participant’s current level of understanding of the projects and project management.
- To equip the participants with the necessary exam preparation.
- To effectively and efficiently handle projects.
- To help Participants prepare efficient documents like; Business Case, Project Charter, Project Management Plan, and the other subsidiary plans.
- To understand the contributions the Project Managers make during the life of a project.
- To enhance and increase avenues in the field of Project Management.
Who should apply for PMP Certification?
Experienced project manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams can apply for PMP Certification.
More importantly, there are certain prerequisites one should meet to be certified. A candidate must have either
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent.
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
What does PMP Course-taker get?
At the end of the course, the participant will get an understanding on:
- A good understanding on the Project Management methodologies and confidence in handling the projects in a PMI way.
- An insight into the current way of handling projects to enhance new learning.
- Awareness on the Strengths, Opportunities, Threats & Weaknesses for continuous learning and development.
- 40 Hrs. of dedicated training.
- Additional assistance for Exam Preparation.
Benefits of Project Management Professional Course:
- Add value to your resume as a certified pmp to enhance your career opportunities.
- Get recognized as an experienced professional in the industry.
- Speak the right language working with different teams as a project manager.
- Learn new important skills.
- Contributes to higher income.
- Validates your dedication to the job.
PMP certification is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Project Managers/Aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Associates
- Project Assistants/Engineers
- Project Analysts
- Project Coordinators
- Software Developers
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in projects.
- PMI all 4 PMP, ACP, PBA & CAMP
- ISACA all CISM, CGITE etc.
- Microsoft Azure, MCSE etc.
- AMAZON all AWS Associate & Solution Architect etc.
- Oracle & SAP as per requirements
- Describe and comprehend the basic terminologies used in project management List inputs, tools & techniques and outputs of project management processes.
- Perform or prepare project management techniques such as Critical Path Method, Earned Value Analysis,Work Breakdown Structure Etc., which are useful in the real time.
- Analyze weakness knowledge area wise/process group wise and rectify them.
- Confront all kinds of questions (situational, specific technique based, formula based etc.,) comfortably.
- The environment in which projects operate
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Managers
- Project Directors
- Engineers of all stream viz.
- Construction, Mechanical, Electrical, IT etc.
- Project Management Consultants
- PMO Team Members
- 40 hours or 5 days
- Weekdays / Weekend / Fast Track
- 3 hours / 5 hours / 8 hours a day