About Certified Safety Professional [CSP TRAINING COURSE]
The CSP-Certified Safety Professional Exam is the second-level examination required in the two test processes. This five and one-half hour computer delivered examination consists of 200 questions that examine the candidate’s applied knowledge and the application of experience gained through professional practice. Both the ASP and the CSP are administered by the BCSP.
The [CSP] Certified Safety Professionals examinations are accepted by Safety legends as one of the prestigious examinations in the Globe for safety Practitioners. If you are a person looking for a good opportunity in HSE Field or wish to reach expertise in the field, certified safety Professionals examinations will be a great choice.
Certified Safety Professionals examinations are conducted by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, which began in 1969.
Who Should Take The Course?
CSP course is designed to prepare individuals for the Comprehensive Examination leading to certification as a CSP. CSP is recommended for the professionals in
• Safety Directors
• Safety Managers
• Safety Engineers
• All those who are directly or indirectly involved in safety-related projects or programs.
• Introduction to Hazard Recognition
• Fire Protection Techniques
• Regulatory Compliance
• Health Hazard Control
• Hazardous Materials Management
• Safety Ergonomics
• Environmental protection, Training, Accident and Incident Investigations
① Will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
② Will have 4 years of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative, professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties.
③ Will have a BCSP-Approved Credential:
• Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
• Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP)
• Transitional Safety Practitioner (TSP)*
• Certified Industrial Hygienist® (CIH®)
• Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)*
• Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)*
• CP-12 Professional Certificate in Safety and Occupational Health, U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center (ACRC)
• Certified Safety Engineer (CSE), as administered by the State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS), People’s Republic of China (PRC)*
• Master in Occupational Safety and Health, International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (ITC-ILO)*
• Member of the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (MISPN)*
• NEBOSH National or International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety*
• Professional Member of the Singapore Institution of Safety Officers (SISO)*
• Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety, as issued by the State Government Departments/Boards of Technical Education, Government of India*
④ Must pass the CSP examination.